The image was created using lucky imaging technology. It was recorded using a ToUcam 740K CCD camera in the primary focus of a 10" dobsonian newton telescope with 1250mm focal length. I've recorded some 1000 frames, aligned and stacked the best ones with Registax 5.1. Also I did some wavelet filtering with Registax. Afterwars I got 31 smaller images a combined together and rotated them correctly in Photoshop. Because of the bad seeing and changing brightness caused by clouds I needed to correct the brightness and color of the single images. Afterwars the image again got sharpened using wavelet filtering algorithms.
Full resolution view is recommended to see all details.